Spiga

Overview

Obesity is a condition in which the natural energy reserve, stored in the fatty tissue of humans and other mammals, exceeds healthy limits. It is commonly defined as a body mass index (weight divided by height squared) of 30 kg/m2 or higher.

Although obesity is an individual clinical condition, some authorities view it as a serious and growing public health problem. Some studies show that excessive body weight has been shown to predispose to various diseases, particularly cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus type 2, sleep apnea and osteoarthritis.

Losing Weight As a Diabetic

Diabetic weight control than is never easy, and I know this from experience, as I've always had problems to lose weight. The diagnosis of adult diabetes (type 2 diabetes *) slightly more than 7 years, I'm not sure what bothers me most, because I said was a diabetic or being told I was clinically obese! I do not feel obese, and I was not in the vicinity, where as big as a lot of people I knew, why me? but there was no argument with him, I was a diabetic and obese, a double WHAMMY!

That was quite sad and hard to deal with. I went to the usual run of herbal treatments, Chinese medicines (May potions some call it), diabetic diet, diabetes, weight loss, nutrition for diabetics, this diet, nutrition and that any other diet, I'm sure you know what I believe and I'm sure some of you in my footsteps! I was successful? generally no, but I was also from his own pocket! I have a few pounds here and there, but struggled to make it from nothing when I was doing was designed so that it, they were "quick fix" diet designed for quick, but not long-lasting results. This was added to my diabetic complications, irregular sugar levels, loss of energy, numbness, blurred vision and even more depressing, I found myself put the weight back on and that was not what I was looking for.

So I asked myself the question, "how to lose weight, like a diabetic" and began to seriously for a solution. Then, about 14 months, I "stumbled" on a diet program that really started, the results show, I was looking for. Finally I had found something that gave me a structured program and the incentive to maintain the momentum, because it's easy! and I was finally see results! I had all the tools at my fingertips to understand what foods contribute to weight gain and those who BEGIN weight loss. I found this extremely beneficial because as a diabetic I also have the added complication of the leadership of my blood sugar down, which is just fantastic with this program. To be able to choose foods that I now knew that contributed to my weight loss and then judge them for their GI and sugar content has been nothing less than a revelation and worth every penny I have in investing in this program, I hurry to add is a Steal and a one-time payment!

It is a sad and well-known fact that obesity contributes greatly to the control of diabetes and the onset of Type 2 diabetes. Would not it be nice to support the weight off before the onset of diabetes! It might be too late for you, but not for your family and friends. A recent press article in the United Kingdom found that 1 of 7 weight diabetics die of related complications in the next 12 months (UK statistics). I hope I'm not one of them and that is why I am maintaining my weight loss program, which currently stands at 84lbs in the last 12 months. I'm still a little overweight, but I'm now no longer considered obese. I will not be complacent but, as I want to see my children and their families grow. I want to be a big part of my life to the children enjoy their growing and to help them all flourish. That is why I support and with this program and I hope you will see the benefits. If you want to discuss everything related to weight loss or diabetes, please do not hesitate to contact me, but please, act now and start the journey to a healthier life, a better figure and what is most important , Control your diabetes, or the potential prevention of diabetic!

now I feel fantastic, I enjoy high energy levels, and I have total control of my blood sugar levels, far removed from a mere 12 months ago. You too can benefit from this fantastic transformation by taking action TODAY!

To your good health!

*

Steve also as a blood glucose and diabetic blood sugar diabetics.

 

Take control of your heath, your diabetes and your life NOW. Its worked for me, my friends and many of their friends. You CAN lose weight NOW and take control of your diabetes. To find out how, go to http://www.stfhealth.ws NOW!

To your good health - steve@stevecross.ws

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Stephen_Cross

0 comments: