Spiga

Overview

Obesity is a condition in which the natural energy reserve, stored in the fatty tissue of humans and other mammals, exceeds healthy limits. It is commonly defined as a body mass index (weight divided by height squared) of 30 kg/m2 or higher.

Although obesity is an individual clinical condition, some authorities view it as a serious and growing public health problem. Some studies show that excessive body weight has been shown to predispose to various diseases, particularly cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus type 2, sleep apnea and osteoarthritis.

Why Is Everybody So Mad At The Obese

Recently I have been working on the establishment of an online support group for the obese, while spending hours a day cleaning agents for the Web ideas on the market, like on my side, and the search for relevant information, I have come to the conclusion that people really are when it comes to ignorant obesity.

I write this as a great article, but I found that it is just too much for all the information in an article, so I decided to do this in several articles in the next few weeks.

Let 's start with what really sparked my interest, what people have said about the Internet, the obese and overweight people in the world. That is the fact that many people including government officials believe that the cause or at least a part of the cause of our poor health system because of the exodus, that the overweight on the health system costs billions of dollars per year.

A Many people believe, because we are at a higher risk of diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and the list goes on and on, that we are the only problem with the health system. For this reason, some politicians Felix Ortiz as a member of the New York Assembly to propose, which would contribute laws to curb our eating habits by special taxes on certain foods (I will this topic in a later article). The point is that the politicians see us as a gold mine, they figure if they can make us healthier, that they are free to spend billions of dollars somewhere else.

I believe this is simply not true, and there are sources that out there, I agree, as well as people who have written articles in the past retracting what they said. But recently, in a Dutch study of the facts plays differently, one thing is not the number crunchers to mention is that most obese people have a very short lifetime, far be it from me now to get excited about the fact that we die, I am not saying younger, which is a positive thing, I would only say that the facts are simply not true when it comes to what is at the expense of obesity really is our nation.

The fact is that the longer one person's life more of a burden on the system if researchers were to cure obesity tomorrow, and we all lived as a mature 80 years old, this would be more of a burden for the system than anything else, the social security (or what's left of remained) would collapse much faster than expected, and many other burdens would be placed on our infrastructure.

Again I am not thrilled with the fact that we die earlier and are more susceptible to diseases because we weight is not what I say, the point I am trying to make is that no one can foresee only her magic wand and it away, it's about time, educational, and a lot of empathy to conquer this disease. I believe that the only solution is to go to the root causes of obesity, I do not think that all overweight just one day and said, "ah today is the day on which I was obese and ruined my life" How .

Most of the other diseases we have today is usually a cause for the problem, such as depression and lack of exercise are the cause of my excess weight. During the execution of one day, when I was in good form, I through my back and could not exercise for a few months, of course, I always eat, as I was still runs in regelmaigen intervals, because you just do not think about To that cause weight gain, which leads to more depression and weight gain, which leads to more sleep and weight gain, depression, and even more, and the rest is history. My point is that there is a cause for your illness, whether their stress from work or marriage or a rough childhood, we all have to deal with our minds before we can begin the journey back to healthy.

In my next article I will speak More on the government master plan all of us to heal, to travel tuned.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Aaron_Surprenant

0 comments: