Spiga

Overview

Obesity is a condition in which the natural energy reserve, stored in the fatty tissue of humans and other mammals, exceeds healthy limits. It is commonly defined as a body mass index (weight divided by height squared) of 30 kg/m2 or higher.

Although obesity is an individual clinical condition, some authorities view it as a serious and growing public health problem. Some studies show that excessive body weight has been shown to predispose to various diseases, particularly cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus type 2, sleep apnea and osteoarthritis.

The Trouble With Obesity in America

The problem with obesity in the United States is graer than ever. The numbers increase each year at a heart stopping speed. The people in this country need to again, the fact that the obese and overweight people do not get the good jobs or their health insurance prices upward. There are a lot of things we can do for our fellow human man.

Now, some people like the way they look, and that's okay, we try to assess and change their way of life. But there are also a good number of overweight people who are ready for a change, but they lack the focus and direction. They have tried all the fad diets with little or know, the improvement in the cost of health. Yes, they lost the weight, but it the same again in a matter of months. Not to forget that they are either too embarrassed to go to the public, go to the gym and ridiculed, or they have not only the know-how or the inspiration they need. I have to be this way. Until one morning I woke up and the infamous light bulb turned on over my head and I called my doctor and personal friend and asked him what I should do. The information, he told me that life was changed, but simple.

I asked myself why I do not think that ever. It was so important, and life changed, that I could not help, but my own blog about it.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=David_Vann

0 comments: