Spiga

Overview

Obesity is a condition in which the natural energy reserve, stored in the fatty tissue of humans and other mammals, exceeds healthy limits. It is commonly defined as a body mass index (weight divided by height squared) of 30 kg/m2 or higher.

Although obesity is an individual clinical condition, some authorities view it as a serious and growing public health problem. Some studies show that excessive body weight has been shown to predispose to various diseases, particularly cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus type 2, sleep apnea and osteoarthritis.

Snoring & Obesity - Connection Or Coincidence?

True story!

Imagine is every man's dream, a salmon fishing trip to Canada with the guys. Some laughs, some great fishing, some amazing food, a few drinks, and a turning point in for a good sleep with the boys, all in 4 bunk beds in a tiny cabin.

Imagine waking up in an empty room and venturing outside the begrat with:

"Your wife must really love you" & "How can they put up with the noise!" Your Friends & all blurry eyes from lack of sleep.

I snore. I admit it. I have always snored, especially since I won a lot of weight, but I never realized how bad I was until this embarrassing night.

Fast forward to when I returned home and decided enough was enough and it was at the Time to do something about it. I started doing some research into some Snoring & Solutions found some very interesting data that suggested that my snoring and chronic care about my weight might actually be some connected.

There proposal was in fact that snoring sufferers on the basis the fact that they rarely a truly good nights sleep, really tired & entourage in a somewhat lethargic frame of mind, and seem less inclined to pursue physically active during physical activity day.

Less = burn fewer calories = more weight gain .

Conversely, there was data that heavier people have a chance graere to chronic snoring, in fact, many advances to the serious illness known as sleep apnea.

The more I researched it, the more it became obvious that this was really a vicious circle ...

Snoring = Less physical activity burn fewer calories = = = more weight gain chronic snoring

So if I wanted to never again embarrassing a night like that again I needed to address the problem, but my dilemma was, what the real problem was: my snoring or my Overweight?

Or, Could it be both? I should be fighting each at the same time?

combat weight

I first read an article by some researchers who come to the conclusion that it does not matter what kind of food you try. Each of the popular diet is to help you lose weight if you follow them. Well, talk about the obvious! Of course, the hard part about all this is actually on the diet plan.

Luckily I read this information on a proven appetite suppression program that was developed by Alan B. Densky the Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) expert. He urged his weight loss hypnosis videos could help almost every weight.

On lose control in this further, I was asked to find these videos are not of a man hypnotizing you. The videos use powerful visual NLP techniques, the elimination of food demand, and working very well for people who have a poor imagination or difficulties with visual imagery. That's me!

I started listening to the meetings on the CD's and quickly noticed a difference. I was less likely to food on the slightest pretext. Besides, I began to notice that I no longer eat when I was full, and pretty much lost my desire for snacks between meals. I This program is not a miracle diet program, because to tell you the truth, it is not diet program at all. What this program really does is suppress your appetite. No, to really exactly I would say that what this program does is to eliminate your appetite. How? It helps you get rid of your request, constraints, and feelings of hunger, so you'll automatically eat less. And if you just do not have the drive to push food into the mouth, you lose more weight.

combat snoring

At the same time as I found the Weight Loss Hypnosis program, my research led me to a remarkable Device, a jaw supporter or anti-snoring solution.

Among my results:

Snoring and Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) determines when the jaw opens and the tongue falls into the back of the throat, respiratory tract narrows forcing air through the small opening. This leads to vibrations in the throat known as snoring. Like allergies, you probably were not born with a snore. Rather, you bought it over time. Many people begin to sleep with their mouth open at about 5 years old. Gradually, muscle tissues in the mouth and throat may be about the intended reach. If this happens, snoring and the health risks associated with OSA increase. An effective jaw trailer holds the lower jaw upward and helps train new tissue in the mouth and throat. A gradual reduction of snoring occurs.

Adopting these two methods was life changing. I've seen a steady decline in my weight, a real increase in my energy levels, a dramatic change in my ability to concentrate, even my love life has once again limited. Snoring is but a distant memory

Was the help I had in reducing snoring, or the program of weight loss hypnosis, that the corner for me?

I will never really know, but I believe that a helped that the other.

Just can not wait to go fishing with boys again!

 

D. Bruce Stevens is an unashamed advocate of eliminating snoring & weight loss with techniques chronicled on his website: http://trimupslimdown.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=D._Bruce_Stevens

0 comments: