Spiga

Overview

Obesity is a condition in which the natural energy reserve, stored in the fatty tissue of humans and other mammals, exceeds healthy limits. It is commonly defined as a body mass index (weight divided by height squared) of 30 kg/m2 or higher.

Although obesity is an individual clinical condition, some authorities view it as a serious and growing public health problem. Some studies show that excessive body weight has been shown to predispose to various diseases, particularly cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus type 2, sleep apnea and osteoarthritis.

Overcoming Teen Obesity

In addition to the extremely difficult for your child's body image is obesity a key factor in determining the quality of life and life expectancy. If your daughter is overweight, now is the probability of him or her well with heart disease in later life increased.

Approaching your child about weight issues can be very tricky and difficult, especially if your teen is struggling with obesity. But with the right approach, you can help in a position to make your teen differences, which literally save his or her life.

Lead by Example

One of the most profound ways that can affect your teen about maintaining healthy weight is to lead by example. If you are sitting in front of the TV eating potato chips, stop, your teen may have more to do. If your daughter sees you are exercising and being active, he or she may be willing to join you. Invite your teen, you on a walk, or register for a charity walkathon to be connected and go regularly to prepare. Remove

Unhealthy Choices

We do not often remember how difficult it is to fight obesity, if the food in our homes contributes to so much. You can help your teen tackle obesity simply by making certain changes in your shopping list shopping habits. Be sure to keep plenty of fruits and vegetables in the house. Stop buying junk food, including candy, cookies and lemonade. Change from white bread to whole grain. Buy cereal and encourage your child to (a bowl of cereal for breakfast every morning, studies have shown that people who eat cereal for breakfast not only to maintain their weight better, but) also improved blood sugar levels throughout the day. Intervene

timely

Obesity is caused by overeating, but determining the cause of overeating can help combat the problem. Teens overeat out of habit, boredom, and out of the depression. In some cases, due to the use of drugs, but mostly it is something that can be addressed or treated. Let your child know how much you him or her, but be prepared to be direct about your concerns about the weight of your child's love theme. If you were previously struggling with weight, talk with your child about your own struggles. If your teenagers are depressed or bored, help them find activities that do their passions fuel, and encourage them to something new and exciting.

If you are on your child's health because of obesity concerns, now make an appointment with your child's doctor. Often the same things heard from the doctor that your teen has to bring you a greater influence on hearing.

Do not Judge

Do not judge your teen about his image. Try not to their ability, with the popularity of losing weight or at school, how well you relate to him or her as a person. In fact, you start see the amazing and wonderful things to your child that his or contribute to conquer their confidence and self esteem, so that obesity be tackled a challenge.

 

Norbert Georget is an accomplished professional speaker, teen motivator, parenting expert and author of the book, No-Nonsense Parenting For Today's Teenager - How To Feel Like A Good Parent Even When Your Teenager Hates You. You may get a FREE REPORT called No-Nonsense Parenting for the Disrespectful Teenager. All the answers you'll need to deal with your disrespectful teenager.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Norbert_Georget

5 comments:

Unknown

November 29, 2010 at 3:24 AM

Well, According to me, One of the keys to avoiding teen obesity is starting good eating habits at home. Children need some healthy guidance.

excessive sweating

viji

January 14, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Teens are more involved in parties and they spend most of the time out. Hence obesity in Teen is increasing daily.

Regards
Hoodia Gordonii

viji

January 25, 2012 at 10:16 PM

More than 70% of Americans suffer from Obesity problem.

Acai

Angelina Keffi

November 30, 2019 at 8:17 AM

I really appreciate  DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE , Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day,  I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true  please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whats App his mobile number on +2349010754824  He can also cure these diseases like HIV and AIDS, DENGUE FEVER. HERPES,DIABETICS,CANCER, HEPATITIS A&B,CHRONIC DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESURE, OBESITY,   ASTHMA, HEART DISEASES, EXTERNAL INFECTION, EPILEPSY, STROKE, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, NAUSEA,VOMITING OR DIARRHEA LUPUS,ECZEMA,BACK PAIN,JOINT PAIN, ERYSIPELAS, MALARIA,  BACTERIA DIARRHEA, JAPANISE B ENCEPHALITIES, RABIE, BREAST INFECTION.  ETC .please email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or whats APP him  ..+2349010754824  he is a real good and honest man.  website...  https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

Achima Abelard

March 25, 2021 at 1:17 AM

My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetes,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancerBipolar Disorder, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Anal cancer.Appendix cancer.Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer.Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,OsteoporosisAlzheimer's disease,Brain cancer.Dementia.Weak Erection,Love Spell,Leukemia,Fibroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com,  ..WhatsApp phone number+ 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.