Spiga

Overview

Obesity is a condition in which the natural energy reserve, stored in the fatty tissue of humans and other mammals, exceeds healthy limits. It is commonly defined as a body mass index (weight divided by height squared) of 30 kg/m2 or higher.

Although obesity is an individual clinical condition, some authorities view it as a serious and growing public health problem. Some studies show that excessive body weight has been shown to predispose to various diseases, particularly cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus type 2, sleep apnea and osteoarthritis.

Breaking The Mold - Stunning Case Of Overcoming Obesity

It is very difficult to look back at my life and the sacrifice I have, because I was obese. To name but a few, I would never go to the beach or pool, out of fear that to my weight. It felt to me like everyone has always been a show and laugh. The lack of self-confidence was horrible and should not be seen as a burden that no one shall have to bear. It was easy for me to blame the company and to say that people are cruel, but I know that the most cruel person himself and the way I thought, felt and acted. It was an act of God for me, an attractive girl, or even try to deal with people. This was no way to live.

I tiered of this lifestyle and a commitment to the gym and eat right. That is what all fitness guru repeated claims that it is a miracle cure. These people of the disease and overweight people do not promise what he promises. Then again someone you know, qualified or not can tell you these are the answers. For nearly a year I have a life of victims, the victim this time was my old truck. I have a few pounds and had a feeling that something better, but especially tired. At the end, the results are so short, I gave. If your spending 2 hours per day in the gym for a year, is not your favorite foods to eat, and you lose 8 pounds, is that worth it. I was ready to go back to my old habits. I believe that at least according to what it was me.

Now you know that old proverb: "When God closes a door, he opens a window." I never believed that to be true, unless this situation. At the time I was at a chain gym in Charlotte, NC, the professional fitness program. I hired a personal trainer for 12 sessions $ 600. I have a couple of great workouts James Brooks, but my teacher knew that I am a guide, after my 12 sessions were. Around the 10 visits with James, he moved up to me with what it refers to a high intensity precision workout program. I thought, another major program that does not work. Well, I was wrong. I know this is the transition from you personally, in the story and the question here so my motive to go, instead of over the top with my review, I just want the facts. In college (2000-2004) I weighed 309 pounds at 6 '. My waist was 42in. I have after school in 2005 and managed to slightly more than 300lbs. I lifted weights, played sports, and worked on a stationary bike for 1-2 hours a day.

 

I currently work out for 30-45min a day, weigh 205lbs., have a waistline of 34in. at 6'. I have more confidence in myself, I feel better, and look better than I ever have. http://www.therapidweightlossprogram.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Craig_Herlong

0 comments: